More Celebrity News ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews
As you guys know by now, Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital yesterday for an apparent overdose after she found was unconscious in her home by paramedics. There were 2 friends by her side when the paramedics showed up to her house and an insider told Us Weekly QUOTE “She had two friends with her at her house that called 911. They were hysterical when paramedics arrived and Demi was unconscious. But the friends acted very quickly and saved her life.” The insider also explained that her two friends saved her life because they had Narcan on hand to reverse the overdose. They went on to say QUOTE “One of her friends had Narcan on hand in case something like this happened. Her friends knew this was coming because she’s been using so much again. They were up all night partying the night before at her house, luckily, the Narcan worked and she will recover.” Narcan, for those of you that don’t know is a drug that is used to reverse narcotic overdoses in an emergency. A source close to Demi has also said that her mom has and is still by her side in the hospital currently. Another source close to Demi said QUOTE “She’s going to be ok.” We send out well wishes to Demi and her family during this tough time.
And guys, leave your well thoughts and well wishes for Demi Lovato in the comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe to our channels and then click over here for another breaking news video. Thanks for tuning into Clevver News, I’m on IG @nazperez and I’ll see you guys next time!
For More Clevver Visit:
There are 2 types of people: those who follow us on Facebook and those who are missing out http://facebook.com/clevver
Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/nazperez